Thursday 5 September 2013

Day 4 of 31 Day Challenge: Green

 
 
I just cant leave these mint colours alone.  I totally love them.  This is my latest design continuing the mint theme.
 

I used Essie Mint Candy Apple, Barry M Gelly Greenberry and Barry M White. I also used a cheapy make-up sponge and a  small dotting tool




I painted my pinky in the BarryM Greenberry and my pointer finger in the Mint Candy Apple.  I did a gradient of the two colours on my thumb and ring finger.  I was really pleased with this gradient, I have tried several before but because these colours are so similar I found that I got a really good blend on them.  To be honest I don't think these pictures show the gradient in it's full minty wonder.  I finally did my index finger in the BarryM White and added the polka dots.

 
What do you think?  Do you go through phases of loving a particular shade or do you like to mix it up?
 
Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment