Sunday 1 September 2013

Review: Nailtiques 2+

Since starting to paint my nails more often I noticed a deterioration in the strength of my nails and they started peeling horribly.  I had to file them right down to the bottom so I ended up with no white tip, just to stop them breaking all over the place.

 
Super short nails... boooo

So I decided to do some research into how to fix this.  I tried the Sally Hansen Miracle Cure but it didn't work for me, and after watching ArcadiaNailArts video on nail strengtheners I ended up buying a bottle of Nailtiques 2+ from a seller on Amazon


The bottle is quite small but I have had this one for about a month and a half now and you can see how much I have used - it is filled up to the bottom of where it says "Nailtiques" on the bottle.


I have be super impressed with this. It does exactly what it says it will and it literally has stuck  my peeling nails back together. I was prepared to file back to nothing but decided to give it a go on slightly longer peely nails and I noticed an improvement in about three days. I haven't used it exactly as it says to (the instructions are a little confusing and I had to google them), I ended up  using it as a base coat under coloured polish which I normally end up re-doing about three times a week.  So basically I re-applied it three times a week.

This stuff is like magic.  I have been using it for about a month and a half and have already had to file my nails down twice as I like them to be just long enough to peek over the top of my finger - but I am sure they would grow much longer if I let them. I will definitely buy another bottle of this but I am tempted to go for the Nailtiques 2 this time as they have improved so much, and I think this one is less strong.

Here are my natural nails now. You can see there are no peels! They are a little stained but that's from the polish I have just taken off. They have also been filed down twice since I started using the Nailtiques

Here is a picture with the Nailtiques applied - it gives a slight shiny finish so looks good on bare nails

So a winner I think :D

What do you think? Do you have trouble with peeling nails? What do you do to fix it?

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment